We all lead busy lives and as a consequence it can become too easy to miss key Islamic dates. So to help ensure that you don’t miss anything, listed below are key Islamic dates for 2018.
Please note that dates may vary slightly based on lunar calendar.
Also check with your local mosque to confirm hijri dates?
- Rajab 19 March 2018
- Mehraj night Friday 13 April 2018
- 1st Sha’baan 17 April 2018
- Baraath (Mid Sha’baan) 1 May, 2018
- Ramadan Wednesday, 16 May, 2018
- Battle of Badr 2 June 2018
- Laylatul Qadr 9 June 2018
- Eid ul Fitr Friday, 15 June, 2018
- 1st Dhul Hijja 13 August 2018
- 9th Dhul Hijja Tuesday 21 August 2018
- 10th Dhul Hijja Wednesday 22 August 2018
- Muharram Monday 10 September 2018
- Ashura (10th Muharram) Friday 21 September 2018
- Meelad un Nabi 20th Nov 2018
Please do contact us if you have any questions or comments?